Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introduction

I have been a Christian for just over a year now. My walk so far has taken me through some amazing growth. I share a bit on Facebook, but wanted to start a blog as a means to communicate more than the short status updates.

In addition, I have been struggling with developing the habit of spending time DAILY reading the Bible, meditating on the scripture read, and praying to develop my personal relationship with Jesus. This blog will be a means to hold myself accountable every day to this task.


1 comment:

  1. Spending time daily with God is not supposed to be a struggle. Jesus did not command his disciples to have daily devotionals; he commanded them to love God and people. The more you love God, the easier it will be to spend time with him--you will long for it. I do not want to tell you "don't worry about doing devotionals" but focus on pursuing God and it will just come naturally.

    ReplyDelete